Sunday 2 December 2012

Writing reflection #4



Question 1

    This week in class we talked a lot about our futures as students. This topic is really stressful to me because honestly I have no idea what I want to do after high-school. There are so many options to chose from like going to college or university or taking a year off of school to work a full time job, or even the most tempting decision of all, to just relax for awhile, be lazy and see what comes your way.
    The part I am struggling most with I think is trying to decide that if I go to college or university, which one to go to, and what to take? There are way too many choices.  It's so overwhelming it's driving me crazy.
      I do quite well in graphic arts so I'm hoping I can use my blog to advertise some of the designs I can make to help me possibly get an apprenticeship somewhere for graphic design.

Question 2

Comment 1


http://katelynscreativewriting.blogspot.ca/2012/11/personal-addition-24.html
   
First comment I made was on Katelyn Komhers' blog. I commented on her personal post of a picture where she is at the Minneapolis Aquarium. I really liked this post because she is at my favourite place in the world. I love that aquarium and I've been there about 12 times in my life. My comment on Katelyn's blog wasn't exactly insightful or anything like that but I couldn't resist commenting on it.

Comment 2

http://jdcreativewriting.blogspot.ca/2012/10/writing-reflection-2.html

My second comment was on Jamie's blog. I commented on her writing reflection on six words memoirs because I could really relate to how tough it was to get started on them. It also led me to go look at her six word memoirs. The one I liked the most was her memoir about family. I liked this one because it sounded like it was almost a quote that a well known writer wrote. By leaving a good comment I hope I helped her decide to continue to keep writing and creating her wonderful 6 word memoirs. 

Comment 3

http://jcreativewriting.blogspot.ca/2012/11/dream-vacation.html



My last comment was on Jordan's blog on one of her personal posts about a music festival in a desert in California! This festival reminded me a lot of the country fest we have near winnipeg in Dauphin. I was really interested in this post because I had never heard of this festival before, even though it has had some pretty big name artists perform at it in the past.  Hopefully this comment helped convince jordan to bring me with her if she ever attends this amazing concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment