Sunday 2 December 2012

Writing reflection #3


    This week in class we wrote some six word memoirs. I found the six word memoirs really difficult to be honest. What I did was I found a thought and then tried to shorten it into six words. I'm not sure if there was maybe a better way to do that but I sure didn't find it.
     I chose to stay in the class instead of solitary confinement because it was to early in the morning to be moving around a lot and because I find that writing at a desk is a lot easier than writing on the floor in the halls. Staying in class worked well considering I got all of my memoirs done and even had some extras.
    I learnt that as a writer, I will get good ideas, but it just takes me a little longer to come up with something to write. Also I learnt that six word memoirs are not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment