Sunday 2 December 2012

reading reflection #7

Halo: The Forerunner Saga
Greg Bear
pages 300-346


    This will be my last reading reflection on Halo the Forerunner Saga. Throughout this entire book I was thoroughly entertained! Even though at times during the book I had a hard time understanding what some words were or meant because they were some kind of alien device. I also had a hard time picturing what some of the creatures looked like because of the weird features most of them had.
    My predictions from my previous reading reflection was correct about the Librarian! At the very end of the book Bornstellar meets her at "The Arc" which is the librarian's giant space station that sustains a couple of almost every known species in the universe.  When they meet they have a very deep discussion of matters that are top secret and only people that have read the book will know!
      After finishing this book, I realized  that there are books out there that I will enjoy. I just need to look for them.  Before this book I really disliked reading and I would only read when I had to unless it was a sign on the street or a text message from my friend. I really recommend this series to anyone that has seen my reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment